When I woke up to snow, and not just a little bit, I was bummed that I couldn't walk outside this morning. I exercised to my OLD VHS of the "20 minute workout" from the 80's. Do you remember it? Crazy outfits those girls wore, but it's a good workout. Next I finished the last few pages of "Tuesdays with Morrie", a book I read years ago when it first came out in the 90's, but decided to re-read for book club. Well worth re-reading. Many thoughtful ideas for making life more meaningful.
Then I began a day of visiting--first with Leesa and Company. She just had her bathrooms remodeled and she was so excited to finally get the sinks in, and I wanted to see! They are tired of traipsing downstairs to use the potty. The b-rooms look soooo nice!
Then on to Meredith, Inc. where Kaleb and Brynlee have had croup for a whole week. Their little raspy voices sound so sad on the phone. But the good news is their fevers have finally broken and they are on the mend. RSV is a scary disease and I remember well the day we admitted 18 month old Shannon to Primary Children's Hospital in the middle of the night when she couldn't draw a breath.
Next, home to visit with Cassidy who is on spring break too! She's doing a fun sewing project and so I helped her thread the sewing machine and get started. What a nice way to spend a day off!
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




1 comment:
Family is the best, isn't it? I'm glad you had fun with your daughters and grandchildren today! That's my favorite way to spend a day off!
Post a Comment