Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well here I am on Blogspot. Who'd a thought I'd be here at my age? I love viewing and reading other people's blogs and so I am beginning mine. I sorta havva boring life though, so don't getcher hopes up...!
I am married to Jimbobster, the love of my life and have been for 32 years. Heck, we've only just begun!! We were high school sweethearts and then married after his mission in 1975.
Our kids begin with David (married to Jane), Leesa (married to Jason), Meredith (married to Doug), Cassidy (married to Jared) and Shannon (not married yet!) The grandkids are Isabelle, Piper, Madison, Bailey, Cameron, Connor, Kaleb and Brynlee.
Hmmm...this concludes my very first post!

5 comments:

leesa said...

Hi Mom! I Love it, I'm so glad you started a blog! I'll put you as a link and you put me as a link, K?
If you don't know how just go to layout and add a page element and then to add a link. type the address and then the name you want it to show up as on your blog. leesa

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited to join the blogging world with all yous guys!! Mel

Julia M. said...

I found you through Leesa, and I'm excited to be updated on your darling family! My blog is juliamcmillan.blogspot.com. :) I love to blog, and I'm excited for you to do it, too!

Mateo said...

Go Connie! We are a freakishly bloggish family now!

Stef said...

sOh I just love that you have joined the blogging world. It was the peer pressure wasn't it. That is what got me to start blogging!