Well Mondays usually aren't such good days but today Jimbob and I had lunch with our best buddies, the Harrisses, who happened to be in town on business for the day. They met us over by Jimbob's workplace and it's always good to hang with friends! Mikie and Jimbob were companions in England together in 1973, can you believe it? Then when he married Sydna we became best friends. We go through ups and downs, highs and lows together and we love 'em!
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I bet it's great to be friends for so long. I love that they met on their missions. That's so fun!
Hi Mamma! I'm glad you still have friendies to hang with!
I love your new background, it looks great!
Hi mumzie- love your blog and I love the songs on it too. I have never heard of Nickel Creek. I really like them. Love looking at all the terds in the slide show. :) See you 2nite at the shindig.
Post a Comment