
This week Granny and Grandpa are coming up for a visit before their annual trip with friends to Island Park. We are going to celebrate Granny Gen's 80th birthday with a family gathering on Sunday, even though her birthday isn't till September. This will be a good time to celebrate, since it is getting harder for them to make the trek up from St. George as often as they used to. We love Blaine and Gen!! This pic was taken a few years ago at Cove Fort.




4 comments:
Sadie, Sadie, look who's eighty. See you on Sunday.
Dear Mother,
I am just excited for Granny's bday party! It is going to be wonderful :)
Love,
your lovely daughter
Granny makes me so happy. I feel like I've known her all my life and I'm one of her blood granddaughters! I think it's going to be wonderful! Can't wait to see you!
That was such a nice party, your cake was amazing!! Do you give lessons? I want to know how you do that! Seriously it was gorgeous...
Post a Comment