Thanks for Tagging me Brandi! (I chose the second list--in honor of 8-8-08.)
8 TV shows I love to watch: Deal or no Deal, America's Funniest Home Videos, The Today Show, Music and the Spoken Word, John and Kate plus 8, Hopkins, Studio 5, Good Things Utah
8 things I am doing today: Washing the Doggie, Taking the Doggie to the Vet, Trying to get the doggie to swallow a pill, Cleaning house, working in the yard, making dinner for Leesa and the kids, catching up on laundry after being out of town, wishing I was still out of town...
8 things I love about summer: Taylorsville Dayzz, more daylight, sleeping with the windows open, listening to crickets, hearing my favorite little bird song, walking to the ballpark with my sweetie, wearing flipflops, sitting in the skychair
8 things I am looking forward to: Labor Day weekend, the rodeo at the State Fair, cooler weather, going to Spokane for Izzy's baptism, candy making season, and Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday),
8 Olympic events I want to see: Gymnastics, equestrian events (stemming from my childhood romping around on my horse), diving, synchronized swimming, trampolining, fencing, and weight lifting (arrrghhhh!!)
8 Things on my wish list: More contentment and less wishing! That being said, I wish I could re-do my kitchen, get new flooring, have a skinny waist again, less wrinkles, our kitty to not hiss at the grandkids, and Sydney to last another few years.
I Tag Melisser and Mindi!
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




2 comments:
Connie, thanks for playing along with my little tag. I'm going to steal something from your list -- I think we should all have more contentment and less wishing. After all, we are VERY blessed people. Have a great day! ~Brandy
Connie, it was fun to hear about your fun day and get to know you even better!
Post a Comment