
Wow, could I be any worse at blogging lately??? Christmas has gotten the best of my time, seems. This picture--one of my faves from the year 1981. Meredith was 3 months, Leesa 2 1/2, and David was 5! (And I was tired...)--but I remember this being such a happy time of life. I hope that I savored those years enough!




6 comments:
I'm sure you were a very busy mom, with very cute kids. Heck, you still are busy- and your kids have grown up to have adorable kiddies of their own. Love ya!
How come my kids were alway screaming?
I can't tell if that's me or Bailey! Cute. I love Santa pics. or "Anta" as my Connor says
We have always told the kids that when they stop believing in Santa that he will stop coming. So at 25 and 23 they still "believe" because they want him to come each year!! I love Christmas!!!! We need to go to dinner sometime.
Cute pics! You were always a good hands on mom. Good example to us out doing it today!
PS I love that you have Muppet music too!
Post a Comment