Okay, here goes for some info about me, myself, and I...
1. My eight favorite TV shows:
Music and the Spoken Word
ER
American Idol--(Tatiana's Gone--Danny's my fave so far!)
America's funniest
Jon and Kate plus 8
Unwrapped--food channel
Dirty Jobs--our family can relate!
Good things Utah
2. Eight things I did yesterday:
Visited Aunt Emma in the hospital--new pacemaker!
Talked to a billion patients on the phone
Filed and pulled a billion charts
Ate Wasatch Pizza thanks to a Pharmaceutical Rep
Made fried chicken for Jimbob for dinner
Tended Kaleb and Brynnie
Studied my SS lesson
3. Eight things I am looking forward to:
New tile and carpet
Re-doing my kitchen
Going to visit Granny and Grandpa for Easter
Going to Spokane for David's Graduation
Spring and Summer
Tuacahn in the summer
Family parties and reunions in the summer
4. Eight things I love (I changed this from the restaurant question)
My family
Snuggly winter nights with a book in front of the fire
Hot baths
Cooking and baking
Fun dip (wierd, I know)
Marshmallow cream
flannel sheets
music
5. Eight things on my wish list:
Recovery for our economy
Less political squabbling; more unity (yes, that's a far-fetched wish!)
New kitchen (yup, I say it all the time)
New tile (goes along with the above)
New Carpet ( makes a trilogy with the 2 above)
I wish I was more organized with my time
More wisdom; more practical, common sense
The houses in my neighborhood would find new nice people to love them
6. People I tag: Any one who wants to play!
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




4 comments:
I love Fun-Dip too! It is and always has been my favert!
Miss Connie, my brother Nick does the most beautiful cabinets! If you want I will get you his number!
I do know that Nick does fabulous cabinets, on accounta Janet Moto has some from him and they are beautiful! When I am ready, I will get his number, THANKS!
oh my, john and kate plus eight is also my favorite. i have control over the t.v. on monday only for that thirty minutes. my family knows this is my time. i so want to have all of those children(except maddie her and her mom can stay home). i don't understand how kate still can't handle all these children, after four years of this daily torture you should be used to it, i mean common.
Post a Comment