Monday, October 5, 2009

Are you ready for another Cameron story?

Don't be deceived by the angelic little boy in this picture. Cameron came running into the kitchen as it was being remodeled by my brother in law last week and announced "I am Cameron and I like to touch everything." Ben laughed out loud.
It's true. He likes to touch everything, whether he has been told not to touch it or not. Leesa has her hands more than full, believe me.

Today, Cameron climbed on the cupboard and got on top of the refrigerator, where a can of pepper spray was 'hidden'. HE REACHED THE TOP OF THE FETCHING REFRIGERATOR! He then sprayed the pepper spray into his own face.

He is fine, after a trip to the ER for treatment.

Leesa said a couple of months ago "I would like to have one more baby, but I can't, because I have Cameron."

Can you blame her?

1 comment:

Mateo said...

PEPPER SPRAY?!?! Holy shnikees....poor kid. You know they use that in Alaska to repel grizzlies? Wow.