It is sorta scrabble-ee-like, but funner, we think. Is funner a word? Cause if it is I am going to use it in Bananagrams.
Even Jimbob plays it. And he wins sometimes. It's a good thinking game.
Another February topic is Miss Bailey Marie Attebury, who turned eight and was baptized last week! She is adorable.
Yesterday Jimbob and I went to our friends Craig and Leslie's house for a visit and to go snowmobiling. It was fun--I think! --I am still thawing out from the blizzardy conditions. In case you couldn't tell, those people are Jimbob and Me. The helmets make you look like you are astronauts.
And of course we woke up this morning to brilliant sunshine--darn, why couldn't it have been like this yesterday ? ?




3 comments:
Such an active lifestyle! Snowmobiling and board games. I don't know how you do it all. I'm serious. I got tired just reading about it.
I love Bananagrams!
I am still trying to decide if I like Bananagrams or not - it is to frustrating!!
Post a Comment