This is my nearly new lipstick topcoat. It is twisted all the way to the top and if you look closely you can see two little front teeth marks in it.

The is Brynlee.
The lipstick eater.
She consumes whole tubes on a regular basis. Sometimes the evidence even shows up in her diapers, eewwwww.
I should zip my lip cause my mom says that I ate lipstick when I was a kid too.




3 comments:
Sydney hasn't done the lipstick eating thing, but I remember my little girls with lipstick all over their faces! Oh and I should get paid for my post, huh? We had such a fun day. I can't wait to get sewing. I haven't taken the time to make anything fun since Halloween, and I must admit I am a newbie at quilts, but I have to start somewhere!
Oh yeah, you were heavy into the sticks. Yes, you ate lipstick, and you also ate butter!
This is too funny! I know I'm late, but I wanted to tell you how beautiful your kitchen is -- you all did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment