Hokay--we have these pets, y'see? I'll blame it on Cassidy, who wanted a dog so badly she could taste it when she was 10. So I went on a "perfect dog" hunt, and began interviewing dogs for the role. I came up with Sydney. And truly, she has been perfect. Loves us, we love her. Well mannered, not a chewer, all that stuff. But, she'd a dog. She's hairy and she smells like a dog. You know. But as pet lovers know, we put up with her (and she with us!) BUT, she's getting old. She is pretty deaf and has cloudy eyes. And gets kidney stones now. When she dies, THAT'S IT! No more doggies!
AND we have these stinking cats. Actually, Shannon has them. They are nice,entertaining, we love em, but again, they are cats. They have hair. And catboxes to clean. When they die, NO MORE CATS!
And those are my thoughts on pets today.
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




2 comments:
Do you think your thoughts on pets tomorrow will be any different?
I like your thoughts on pets, and Jason does too! Although, Syd has been an very nice dog, she will be missed when she's gone. Your cats, on the other hand, I really don't think that they will miss the kids!
Post a Comment