Anyone who has more than two people in their family knows the stress of taking a family picture. Wiggly kids, grim men, fretting mothers, you know the routine. Sometimes you give up and just take the picture, frowns and screams or not. That being said, I think we had remarkable success with our family picture last weekend at Park City. Thanks to Jared's dad, Rob, and his great camera, the pictures look professional. Jared's mom Tammy was on hand to arrange the people to make sure we looked okay, and VOILA! Pictures! Cameron (sitting on Jimbob's lap) still looked more or less like he was going to kill someone, but oh well, you can't have everyone looking charming!
We really had a fun time in PC. Getting re-acquainted with Piper was especially fun. She is now 2 1/2 years old, and still wearing size 9 month clothing, weighing in at a hefty 18 lbs. She has now begun growth hormone injections every day to see if she will be able to grow a little. Poor mommy and daddy are trying to get used to administering the shots and you can imagine, it is not so fun. Piper has her share of medical issues that come along with Turner's Syndrome, but SHE doesn't know it! She is as bouncy and bubbly and happy and sweet as can be, and everyone adores her. She is so quick to hug and kiss, and loves to play ring around a rosy with Kaleb and Cameron. We just adored spending time with her and Izzy. Izzy knows Piper's "language" and served as interpreter for us alot of the time! Izzy, Madison and Bailey fell right back into the routine of cousins who have a great time together. We are so thankful for the blessings of family!




4 comments:
You have a beautiful family! I love that picture. Wow. It's amazing to see everyone together and how your family has grown. You should be so proud. I'm glad you had fun with little Piper! Sounds like a ball in Park City!
I lokks bad in those pics, my bangs were flopin around in the breeze, blahh. everyone eles looks good (sept for Cam)
whoops, helps to check for errors before posting, I don't lokks bad, I look bad. :0
Beautiful fam! Good Times.
Post a Comment