Sunday, July 6, 2008

And then there were three


I think that David was just about two in this picture, taken at my mom's house, and I recognize the outfit I was wearing as a maternity one, so Leesa was on the way. I remember thinking I was the busiest person on the face of the earth when I had my first baby. Four more babies later I remember thinking that if a couple of kids were gone somewhere that I had SO much free time!! Everything is relative.

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

What a darling picture! You still look the same. I guess you're right about being busy--it's all relative. I know that I'm not nearly as busy as I will be in the future! Life only gets busier, I think!

MindiCeleste said...

Cute! I remember that day very vividily, even though I was all of three years old. It was the day we did all of the family pictures. I had on a blue and white checked dress and a little scoul.

Anonymous said...

Just after David was born yooz afraid yood get down to the grocery store and realize you'd left your baby back home!

Never happened, though, did it?