Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Monday


This family picture of the Wilcox family was taken in 1988--when my Shannon was just a baby and Sharon is holding baby Adam on her lap next to me! Wow--Adam and Shannon are 20 now and Adam is on his mission! This was a fun time of life, with all the little kids! We had this picture taken for a Christmas gift for Blaine and Gen.

6 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Great pictures, Connie. It is really easy to link to other sites or blogs. Just highlight the word(s) you want linked and click the chain button on the top. Then you just paste the web site you want linked into the box. It is that simple. Your pictures turned out great and I love the slideshow! ~Brandy

Jamie said...

Awwwww what a nice picture... thanks for posting it :) Hope you and your family are well...

MindiCeleste said...

Thats so sweet! Lee's extended family is so weird, they had a family picture taken of all of the grandkids and great grandkids for Lee's grandma. However, none of the spouses that helped create the little precious children were included. The reason you ask, we are not considered family in her eyes. WIERD Huh!

Julia M. said...

I love it! I love seeing Sharon pics, especially of Ben. His smile has always been the best! It was great talking to you today. We'll talk soon about the party!

Rick Wilcox said...

Thanks for posting the Wilcox Family portrait. It was fun trying to remember back that far. I'm not having much luck with that I'm afraid.

Rick Wilcox said...

By the way, I like what you've done to your blog. It looks very crafty.