Monday, April 13, 2009

Lizard-Fishing (a new sport for Jimbob)

We went to visit Granny and Grandpa in sunny St George over Easter and Jimbob remembered learning from Dennis Allen long ago how to catch lizards with a little loop at the end of a fishing pole. Now those lizards were much bigger than the teeny tiny guys in Blaine and Gen's back yard, but I documented the fishing trip below. AMAZING! They are caught unharmed so we can tickle their little bellies (they sometimes roll over and play dead in your hand) This was lots of fun and with the 'catch and release' program, I am sure we will be tickling lots of little geiko-gecko-type-creatures on every trip we take.


2 comments:

Nickessa said...

It's always fun to get away for a lil' trip. Fishin' for lizards - tee hee. Sounds like fun!

Cass and Jared said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun. With all the years we've been trying to catch lizards down there, how come this is the first year Dad's used a fishing pole? I would have had so much fun with that!