Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thus end the holidays...

With the trees and decorations finally put away I suppose it is time to say goodbye to the holiday season again. Don't you hate to put it all away? Why is it so much fun to pull all the Christmas things out and such a drag to put it away? I hated to see it end this year, as usual. All the traditions, family time and feelings of happiness were, I think, extra fun this year. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite holiday moments:

Reading a story before dinner

Kaleb singing at the Mackay party

Pressing juice at apple days--thanks Brian and Wendy!

Warm fire at the live nativity--a freezing night!

Annual Chocolate dipping night with the Relief Society--woohoo!

Ginger Bread House display at the Grand America--fun!

Grandpa Blaine with Kaleb and Brynlee

Mom, Diane, Jan, LeeAnn and me

Shannon got this cute new headband

There's much more--but let's just say I loved it all and I love my fam! Life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, chocolate!

Julia M. said...

It does happen too fast, doesn't it? I hardly even got any days of rest in! Now I just nap whenever Finn is sleeping. :) Your family is so darling!

Rick Wilcox said...

It's over, thank goodness!

Kathy said...

I love your cute apron! Jen made aprons for all the girls and me for Christmas. It is so cute it makes me want to cook so I have to wear it!