Wow, this is a blast from the past--it was a cold 4th of December, 1975 when Jimbob and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Thirty three years later, we are a little older, creakier and grayer. I love you Jimbobster!
I LOVE it! I haven't seen any of your wedding pictures before. Blaine and Granny look great, too. I would really like to see more pictures, especially any you have of Sharon. We'll have to come over sometime soon!
Connie, did you get my message about the vaccuuuuuummmmmmm!!!! it's only available if you shop online - since I think she registered on line. You can check out her registry on line too!
5 comments:
I LOVE it! I haven't seen any of your wedding pictures before. Blaine and Granny look great, too. I would really like to see more pictures, especially any you have of Sharon. We'll have to come over sometime soon!
Hey, we have the same memory today, and I did not even look at yours first, we had the same brain waves!
WOW! I was not even a month old!
Connie, did you get my message about the vaccuuuuuummmmmmm!!!! it's only available if you shop online - since I think she registered on line. You can check out her registry on line too!
Jimbob reminds me of Ben McMillan in this photo. Go figure.
Post a Comment