Such fun we had on our quick visit to Spokane! We took Madison with us to see Isabelle's baptism, and had such a great time! There was a bad snowstorm in Idaho and Montana on the way there that caused a little stress but luckily no wrecks. The weather there in Spokane was clear, sunny and CHILLY! Spokane is beautiful and we had such a nice visit with Dave, Jane, Piper and Isabelle. The highlight of course was the baptism on Saturday and then dinner at Jane's parents afterward. We had "chicki-changas" which were fabulous. Marylou is such a great cook. A visit to Coeur d'Alene was fun too, and WOW we passed a very familiar elder riding his bike on the street, and stopped for a quick visit and hug from Elder Penman. We took the scenic route home and ended up in the car from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. --some sore backsides from the ride but a happy ending to a happy trip.
Ruby age 14
2 months ago








5 comments:
Glad you're home in Peace & Safety!
That snowstorm looks super scary! I'm glad you all made it okay. Your granddaughters are beautiful. Was Issy glad to see Maddie? What cute cousins! What a fun trip. I can't believe you saw Elder Penman! Was it seriously chance?
Great pics mom! I'm glad you made it home safely. Piper and Izzy are so dang cute! I missed going up with you guys, I love road trips with the Wilcox's.
It sounds like you had a great trip and we're glad to hear you survived the snow storm safe and sound.
What good grandparents to travel through a snowstorm for a grand daughter!!!
Post a Comment