Thursday, October 2, 2008

The good ol' Hogle Zoo, new and improved...

I don't know if it's because I grew up on a farm and animals seem unremarkable to me; but for some reason the zoo just wasn't my idea of a great way to spend a day. However, I went to the zoo with Leesa and company today, and quite enjoyed myself. New habitats, baby monkey, white alligator, choo-choo-ride, all added up to a fun visit to the zoo!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Zoo, and the Merry go Round is my favorite new addition. I am also excited that I heard one of my most favorite songs on your selection. Cocount? My dad would sing that to us all the time growing up. I love it!!! It made me smile.

Cass and Jared said...

I wish I could have gone with you guys, it looked like you had a super fun time!