Alot of you know about this and have taken advantage already, but for those who don't, do you know about the weatherization program sponsored by Questar and Rocky Mountain Power that allows you to have insulation blown into your ceiling space FOR FREE? Basically, there are approved companies who come out, assess your insulation, and blow in a bunch more. Then Questar pays for half of it and Rocky Mountain pays the other half. NO COST TO YOU! I had it done and I notice the difference in how long my home retains heat already. The company was quick, neat and clean. Some of my neighbors have also had it done and it's something you should do if you haven't done it already. Lemmeee know if you need more info!!
6 comments:
I need more info! Sounds too good to be true.
Let me know, I feel like our house is a giant fridge. BRRR.
I would love more of that info! Ben said we had a paper for that but I threw it away (blame it on not wanting to be a pack rat). :) That would be awesome.
Connie, thanks for the info. He is coming down today to measure.
Hey Mamacita
I know Cass already tagged you, but I did too! Love ya!
They did our house about a month ago and we have really noticed a difference. All of our neighbors have taken advantage of this offer!
Post a Comment