Monday, May 11, 2009

A gift to melt a Grammy's Heart---

Ya gotta see this. My son-in-law is running for son-in-law of the year, and his campaign is fabulous. While Meredith was gone, Doug created this gift for me, along with the help of his two adorable kids, Kaleb and Brynlee. He set up a photo studio, obviously, and took many poses of the kids. He raided Meredith's scrapbook supplies, and they finger-painted their handprints on the front and back covers of the book. I couldn't resist taking pictures of the book to post on the blog!

All you moms out there, doesn't this just melt your heart?? It did mine!


6 comments:

Cass and Jared said...

Oh, my, gosh. How does he do it every year? It just gets better and better!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, and I might just steal the idea for next year!

Mateo said...

I had no idea Doug was that creative. AWESOME!!!

MindiCeleste said...

Oh my gravy. I cried. Nuff sed!

Nickessa said...

Doug is the man, that's so cute!

FRAN said...

Yes, I am also very impressed with your son-in-law and he definitely wins "first place son-in-law" in my book, but I want to say your slide show of the scrap book was awesome. I need to sit down with you on your computer and learn how to use all these fabulous gadgets.