Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grandchildren!



We love grandchildren! Without being too obnoxious, seriously we do. We don't have bumper stickers that say "our grandchildren are cuter than your grandchildren", cause that's annoying. But we really enjoy watching them grow. This week was Madison and Bailey's piano recital and they did great! Then we went to Kaleb's last T-ball game of the season which was fun too. You've heard the saying "Grandchildren are the reward you get for not killing your own kids..."--well, we are being rewarded for sure.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I have to agree that your granddaughters did a great job at their recital. It has been fun to see them each year.

leesa said...

Ahh, I think the kids think there grammy is the best. They should have sickers that say 'My Grammy is better than your Grammy' just kidding, Your the bessssstest!

Julia M. said...

Your grandchildren are darling! I'm glad you are enjoying the reward of all your hard work being a parent. They are lucky to have you as their grammy!