I joined with friends and neighbors who decided to walk in the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure". We joined a team online and named ourselves "Sherma's Sisters". Wow! So many many people do this race! We rode TRAX downtown and walked with thousands (we heard that there were 15,000) of people who were walking in celebration of breast cancer survivors or in memory of women who passed away from breast cancer. Our team was celebrating my friend Sherma, who is a SURVIVOR! We love you Sherma! This was definitely alot of fun and something I would like to do again!
1 comment:
Yea Sherma! I am so sorry I didn't get to participate, but my girls and I will be there for sure next year. My mom was a cancer survivor for 11 years until it finally took her. What brave women they are. Thanks for sharing your fun pictures.
Post a Comment