Monday, June 16, 2008

MEMORY MONDAY


I have some friends who post a Memory every Monday, and I think it's so fun to see what happened in the past to them, so I am going to include "Memory Monday" in my blog now. This picutre of Jimbob and I was taken at PineView reservoir in 1972, the year we graduated from high school. Wow, eighteen years old. I have so many fun memories of boating and skiing with his family during the 70's. It took his family at least a year of coaxing before I could get up the nerve to get out and waterski. I still remember making and eating ham sandwiches (complete with sand in them) with Genevieve on the beach and stopping at McDonalds on the way home in the cool evening. Good times.

5 comments:

MindiCeleste said...

Every time I see a picture of you in your youth I am completely floored by the resemblence of you and Cassidy. I love that picture of the two of you.

Julia M. said...

You are stunningly beautiful! I love to hear those stories about you two. You make me so happy!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I've always thought you look like Cass, but now as I look closer I realize how much David is in you and Jimbob both

Kathy said...

What a fun post! Don't you love looking back at old pictures and all of the great memories that are attached to them! And Cassidy does look so much like you. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Just like yesterday, eh? Though much has transpired since JimBob looked all of 12 years old and Connie had eyebrows!

I'd forgotten all about Kimmie!