Very nice photo. I'm glad you got a good one of the grammy and grandpa. Yes, I think the blue bowl may be JoAnn's. She wasn't listening to the conversation when it came up and when I told her about it, she just gave me the evil eye and said it was probably hers. Oh well. We'll come by and pick it up. Soon. I promise.
To Anonymous: In case you did not read the reply on Elder Penman's posts: Elder Penman does not blog; he has never seen the blog! His friends and family created the blog to post the letters that he sends. It is a great tool for US to share letters and information we receive from him. We are sorry that you chose to judge this Elder--WHO IS SERVING, NOT BLOGGING!
4 comments:
Very nice photo. I'm glad you got a good one of the grammy and grandpa. Yes, I think the blue bowl may be JoAnn's. She wasn't listening to the conversation when it came up and when I told her about it, she just gave me the evil eye and said it was probably hers. Oh well. We'll come by and pick it up. Soon. I promise.
how interesting that your WHOLE FAMILY uses blogger to break that poor missionaries rules...missionaries are supposed to be SERVING, NOT BLOGGING!!!!
To Anonymous: In case you did not read the reply on Elder Penman's posts: Elder Penman does not blog; he has never seen the blog! His friends and family created the blog to post the letters that he sends. It is a great tool for US to share letters and information we receive from him. We are sorry that you chose to judge this Elder--WHO IS SERVING, NOT BLOGGING!
You tell them Connie!
Post a Comment