Enjoy having your siblings close by. I really wish I could see mine more than just once a year. We had so much fun with your family on New Year's Eve - we need to do that more often!!
Twuzz the BEST of evenings! I loved sitting around your table, with the background music of food digesting, recalling shared memories, laughing all the way. Hopefully next year's round of photos will include my imaginary playmate, Ray. I am still in denial that Christmas 2008 is over.
6 comments:
Siblings are the best. What a fun party! I look forward to having those kinds of parties with my siblings.
Bunch of cute kids, you!
Enjoy having your siblings close by. I really wish I could see mine more than just once a year. We had so much fun with your family on New Year's Eve - we need to do that more often!!
Good for you. It was fun to see a picture of Mark and Jan.
I think we need to do that with my family. We get together but it is always with the kids, which is fun, but it would be fun to just be all adults.
You two are always the cutest at any party!
Twuzz the BEST of evenings! I loved sitting around your table, with the background music of food digesting, recalling shared memories, laughing all the way. Hopefully next year's round of photos will include my imaginary playmate, Ray. I am still in denial that Christmas 2008 is over.
Post a Comment