Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stodds and Motos

Sometimes when you move from a neighborhood you lose track of people you shared years of your life with. Sometimes there are friends that you make that extra effort NOT to lose track of. The Stodds and Motos are friends like that. We love 'em! We meet at rotating houses once a month for dinner and games. It's lovely! Last night we were at the Motos. Janet served water-chestnut appetizers, barbeque steak and rice, and corn. Wendy brought one of my favorite broccoli and craisin salads and I brought eclairs for dessert. We stayed up past our bedtime talking, laughing, playing cards and the wii. Don't lose track of those old friends!!


The Girls


Janet always sets the prettiest table!



The guys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people come into our lives and go quickly...Others stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts; and we are never, ever the same.

Anonymous said...

I love those people. Christ taught me how to drive a stick with his old beat up Toyota!

MindiCeleste said...

I love that. I have friends now that I am a grown up that I hope never to lose track of.

Anonymous said...

I mean Chris that looks wierd, sorry!