Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Fairytale Wedding

Today was Jenna Joy's wedding, and what a perfect day it was. She was surrounded by people who adore her, she looked stunningly beautiful, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. The ceremony at the temple, then the fun and delicious wedding breakfast and the reception were all just perfect. Jenna, you and Daniel are about to begin a wonderful eternity together--congratulations!

A word to Jenna's Daddy--Bryce...you have succeeded in raising wonderful, confident, bright and faithful children. We love you for the sacrifice you have made to make their lives rich and full. It has not been easy for you without Sharon by your side but we think she was watching the events today with a heart full of gratitude to you, Bryce for what you have done for your little family. You couldn't have done a better job!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so sad I had to work and missed it. :( I'm glad you can fill me in on all the details though! It sounds like it was a beautiful day.

Julia M. said...

That's a beautiful, perfect picture of Bryce and Jenna dancing together. You were such a great support, and your cake was amazing. Bryce is an amazing father--Ben can't say enough good about him.

Anonymous said...

Bryce is indeed a hero. I picture him wearing a cape with a big ole B on it! Sharon was right when she said that Bryce would make a wonderful father for her children.