
Has anyone out there tried a Neti pot? Oprah and Dr. Oz think they are the greatest thing since Kleenex was invented. We picked one up about a year ago and although we don't use it daily, I think it's a cool little invention for washing out your head!!
Yep, sounds gross but it's really helpful, like with sinus headaches and infections. I even convinced Shannon to use it. I'd be interested to know if anyone out there has tried them and what your thoughts are on THE NETI POT.




6 comments:
I don't have sinus headaches, but I'd buy wunn them things, just t'see if I could blow The Star Spangled Banner out of it!
I have never ever seen that before. If it works, go for it!
One day at work we watched all these videos of people using their neti pots. It was pretty funny, but a lot of people swear by them.
Nick actually uses one. He bought it like a month ago because he had a stupid sinus infection that would NOT go away. It worked and he likes it!
I have a friend who uses it all the time. Swears by it.
I saw this on Oprah but never tried one...it looks so gross HA HA HA!!! But maybe it's like veggies to a kid, you can't stand the sight of them but they are good for you?!?!?
Post a Comment