Even though I am really glad it is finally raining, it stinks to have it raining on Labor Day. Is this going to ruin the famous, fabulous taquito party? mmmmm...hope not. I am going to it no matter what; I gotta have Mollee's taquitos, dang it. My mouth is set for it now!!!
So, I hadda speak in Sacrament meeting yesterday. Don't you hate it when you are done speaking and you think, Gosh, what on earth did I say? Did I say stupid things? I thought about this topic all the live-long week, and studied it at length (I really like the book Jimbob has about characters in the book of Mormon; it is detailed and really good) and I spoke about the Brother of Jared. I know what I (me, myself and I) learnt from giving this talk but sheesh, sometimes I think I babble about nothing and no one else learns from it. Which is why we are asked to give talks, me thinks; to edify others, you know. Ah well...maybe another turn next year or so. When I was in the Stake YW and I spoke nearly every single dingle week I stressed much less about this than now. I am outta the habit I guess.
p.s. Meri and Doug have been looking for a new (used) car this week and they have found many, many SCAMS on craigslist and ksl.com. Be so careful about places like that!
Ruby age 14
2 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment